Monday, September 22, 2008

Childish Co-Workers

I work in a room with 3 more adult women, all aged 26-21. But honestly you would think they were 16-11 years of age. I am so tired of feeling like we are in high school or middle school every day. All the he said she said crap is getting so old. People sticking their noses where they don't belong and talking about eachother. AH! I don't know how much longer I can take it. I have come to the conclusion that my co lead teacher and I will no longer be treating our classroom as a democracy. We tried giving everyone say in things and opinions but it just isn't working out, this is now a dictator ship. We lead teachers will be delegating things out and deciding what is happening. A worker from the room across the hall says 'Becky doesn't smile anymore, I just don't think she's happy', she actually told my sister this. Well let me think, hmmmmm...why might I Not be happy anymore. Perhaps it is the way everyone is acting, how can you be happy in work conditions like that?

1 comment:

A Christian Mom said...

HUGS! I remember those days when I worked in child care. It's hard working with women, in general. I hope it get better!