Friday, October 3, 2008

It's the Little Things

Today we went to Publix like we do every pay day to go grocery shopping. Grandma was done before me (I always take her shopping with me) and so when she checked out I sent Nathaniel on with her to 'keep an eye on her'....I tend to loose her often ;)

She always lets him get things from the egg machine, so they did that and then went to the car to wait for me to check out.

After we dropped grandma off at home and we were about to back out he says

"momma close your eyes and give me your hand"

So I did, and he put a little plastic ring on my hand he had gotten out of the egg machine and announced he had also gotten one for 'monster'. That is what he lovingly calls my sister.

I love those little moments when he does something like that....what a sweet boy.

3 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Aww... how sweet!

Des said...

That is so sweet. It's the little things. Whenever Bray finds a flower he MUST bring it to me. I pray that lasts! ;o)

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Awww how sweet!!