Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1, 2000

On November 1, 2000 at 3:08am Nathaniel was born. When he was 7mos. old I became his full time bonus mom. It seems like he got in the backseat of my car and never go out. ;) At least that is what I tell everyone, he has been right there, behind me, going every where with me every since. I love him more than anything in the world, he is such a miracle and constantly amazes me every day. He is curious, a comedian, serious, loving, heart felt, sincere and compassionate. I know he is destined for great things. Sometimes I look back at his baby pictures and think of how at that time I could never have known what a wonderful boy he would grow to be and I wonder what he will be in the future as well. But for now I am happy, having and loving my 8 year old Sweet Baby Nathaniel.

7mos.
Photobucket
18mos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The biggest pumpkin he could carry
More water play at the Aquarium

2 comments:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Happy birthday!!!

A Christian Mom said...

Those are some great pictures. He's changed some, but then again, he still looks like that little baby. Happy (late) Birthday!!