Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Shoes

We went and did all of Nathaniel's Christmas shopping today. I am happy we are done but let me say it rained the whole time and made for a sloppy day.

While out shopping Darren and I couldn't help but fawn over the baby shoes at the store. He was actually ooing and ahhing over them. I love baby shoes, I can't believe Nathaniel's feet were that little at one time. Christmas always makes me sentimental and remember how little he once was.

I hope and pray I get to buy baby shoes again sometime soon.....


Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying that you soon will have a bundle of joy!

I too love baby shoes.

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Aww hoping that you get a BFP in the new year Rebekah!

Des said...

Definitely keeping you in my prayers that it will be your turn soon. Grayson doesn't even have a pair of shoes!! I wouldn't be able to keep them on him anyway. ;o)
((((HUGS))))