Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tampon Heaven

Sounds odd right?

My dog Wille, one of the cocker spaniels, loves tampons. (yes, new ones) He will hunt out a box in no time.
Every day when we leave to got to school we close every door in the house. Leaving the dogs only the living room and kitchen to play in. Today we forgot a door, my bedroom door.
When we came home Nathaniel ran back to my room and then said "I'm not dealing with that!" and ran back out.
When I went in I found Willie, in the floor with an entire box of tampons EVERYWHERE. He had them all over the room and had ripped them all open. I knew he was the one who had committed the crime because he was sitting in the middle of his mess with a tampon in his mouth.
No pictures....sorry, he moved to fast. But it was funny.



Photobucket

No comments: