"C_________ Elementary Bicycle License"
very cute!
He is incredibly proud and will begin riding his bike to school in August when he starts 3rd Grade. As a mom I am very nervous about him riding his bike, I know we only live 2 streets from the school and he will only cross one road and that is at the crossing guard but I can't help it. The thought of not taking him through the car line anymore is just killing me. Oh well....at least I still have the rainy days.







4 comments:
Congratulations Nathaniel! I can totally understand your nerviousness. I'm paranoid, so I'd be the same way, lol.
Wow!! That is incredible!
I would be so nervous too! I'd probably be standing out there trying to see him. LOL
Congrats to Nathaniel!
I know, I will probably follow next to him in the car to the crosswalk every day.
WTG Nathaniel!!!
Post a Comment