Yesterday at 3pm Nathaniel and I made our way down to his Elementary School to do the annual 'Reading of the Class Lists.' I found his teacher's name and immediatley when home to 'check her out' on the school website. I made it a point to read the last news letter she sent out to parents and the end of this past school year, you can tell alot by reading the newsletters in my opinion. Notes she highlighted in the newsletter were that one day the parents did not need to send lunch for the students because she was buying the class pizza, one day they needed to bring pillows and their favorite books for a reading fun day, her class also had a Violin Recital in the AV room and an end of the year field trip to the skating rink. So just from reading those things I think we have a major hit on our hands for 3rd Grade! She sounds like she is fun and makes school fun for the kids, a definite must for Nathaniel, he must remain intrigued in order for things to go well.
We have 2 weeks of summer left, school starts on August 10th. Here's to a great 3rd Grade Year!






2 comments:
YAY! I love her already, too! That's exciting. I used to get so worked up reading the lists- we would go over them again and again to see who all was in what class! So much fun!!
Wow sounds like a great teacher! I hope Nathaniel has a wonderful year. I am hoping to get Miss V's letter soon. We start back on 8/24 I think.
Post a Comment