Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's National Icecream Day!

Today is National Icecream day. I think I started celebrating last week when I took a trip to Coldstone Creamery and had Berry Berry Good. Or maybe I started celebrating when I went to Bruesters and had Pistachio? I have to admit I have an unhealthy love for the cold, creamy, summer treat. I don't crave it any other time of year so I guess its not all that bad of a habit if I am only eating it like crazy 2-3 months out of the year, right?

Photobucket

So what's your favorite flavor of icecream?
Get out there and enjoy some today! Let's celebrate National Icecream Day!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Ben and Jerry's is my favorite store brand. I love oreo mint, cookie dough, butter pecan, I could go on and on. LOL

I made peach ice cream yesterday for Miss V...mmmm it was sooooo good.