There was a story about a family in Florida who had a pet Python. They told the story and played the frantic 9-1-1 Call where the father was calling and saying:
"Our stupid Python got out last night and strangled our baby!"
The only justice would have been if the snake had strangled the parents! Sorry but what kind of idiot keeps a snake like that for a pet, as far as I'm concerned they were endangering that child. Snakes like that are not pets, they are not capable of being domestic.
This is such a sad story, one that I hope is never replayed. Maybe it will open peoples eyes though about how you cannot put wild animals into a home situation.






2 comments:
It is big news down here. South Florida is having a huge python problem with people letting them go when they get to big. I cannot believe how stupid that guy was and he didn't even have a permit for it. Now I hope he gets in trouble for owning it.
That is just terrible and so sad. The poor baby. :o(
Post a Comment