ARG! My posts are appearing on the side of my blog. My other information which should be on the side is all the way down on the bottom and totally off in position, it is actually halfway off the page. I have changed nothing! It just happened overnight. What in the world do I do? I have tried messing with my layout to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? And to make things worse I cannot find a customer service email or phone number contact for Blogger.
Again...ARG!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It looks fine to me! It may be your computer is in a different layout mode... or the layout is not how you'd like it.
Is the Christmas post supposed to be in the right column?
If not, then that would be off.
Hmmm.
And good luck with the blogger support. I've heard it leaves a lot to be desired. Hope it fixes itself soon!!
Post a Comment