Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chill Out!

YAY! My A/C is back! Everybody P-AR-TAY!

Can you tell I am absolutley thrilled to have my A/C fixed? It did not happen a moment too soon either. Yesterday the heat index was 100 and we are supposed to feel like 100+ this weekend. I am not sure we could have made it in this house with out the A/C past Tuesday, (which is when it was fixed.)

Other things to ramble about: My friend told me last night that tank tops are on sale for $2 at Old Navy today, so I will be making a trip there. I have a very nice tan on my shoulder, legs and feet. I love a good flip flop line! I am leaving tomorrow to go get my Grandma from my Aunts house. She has been gone since March and I am very excited be bringing her back home, where she belongs. On a final rambling note, I am off work for the next 2 weeks. We have no big plans but I am looking forward to some rest and relaxation!

Photobucket

1 comment:

someday-soon said...

Nice timing on the AC! Have a great time with your Grandma this weekend =)