Nathaniel is doing better every day with his school work, sure we still have rough days but the good days out number the bad. He can do his sentences on his own in about 10mins. now.
I have finished my first 2 books for my Montessori Certification. I can't wait to be done with it completely.
I am still not pregnant, I am pretty much ready to give up on that dream. I just can't take the stress of it anymore.







2 comments:
Glad to hear that Nathaniel is doing better with his sentences.
So sorry about not being pregnant. :o( Many hugs & prayers coming your way!
I know life has been crazy lately to say the least. I'm glad to see you on here, some say that blogging can be therapeutic. ;o) BIG (((HUGS)))
I'm so glad Nathaniel is doing well with his school work!!
Post a Comment