Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I put it away!

After another failed cycle reared its ugly head last week I approached Darren, thermometer in hand and told him to hide it from me. I assured him that I did not want to know where it was but that he should not forget where he put it in case I actually needed it for a fever.
Honestly, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. No more temping in the mornings for me. Sometimes I take my B6 and sometimes I don't. I swear this trying to conceive thing is not taking my life over anymore. I cannot live from cycle to cycle any longer, waiting and wondering if this is THE cycle.
So here's to going on with life! And not temping anymore!


Photobucket

1 comment:

A Christian Mom said...

I'm glad you feel good about this. I hope you get your positive soon, though!