Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Buddy and Me

I was a child in the 80's, born on July 10th, 1982 to be exact. So I remember 'My Buddy' and 'Kid Sister'. I actually had a Kid Sister Doll. Today when my friend Danielle, www.daniellesmithphotography , emailed me the pictures she had taken of Nathaniel and I the little theme song for the My Buddy Doll played in my head when I saw this one.

Photobucket

Nathaniel is truly my buddy, my little side kick, other half, the little boy who got in my back seat one day and never got out. I have never had pictures made of he and I. I am usually the one behind the camera so this is a rare thing. I love my little baby batman with all my heart!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

What a great picture and story behind it!

Melissa said...

very sweet picture!

Des said...

I love this picture, Rebekah. ;o) You are both so lucky to have each other.