Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin, Pumpkin

Late to post on this I know, but a few weeks ago we went to the local Pumpkin Patch. It has become a family ritual for us and this year we added someone new, Uncle Scotty's cousin Katelyn. She joined us on our trip to the beach this year as well.

We could not have asked for better weather on our pumpkin trip, 74 degrees out and sunny! This is a rare thing on the first weekend in October here in Alabama.

They loved everything about their pumpkin filled day!

The hay maze.....

Photobucket



The corn crib....

Photobucket

(and this one is fun, I actually got in myself this year)

Picking the perfect pumpkin, I am really partial to this shot. He's a cutie!

Photobucket


And of course the moment when they caught the scarecrow ummmmm...in dispose in the out house. I have to add this picture was pure incident, no posing was involved.

Photobucket



I hope everyone gets out this fall and enjoys a day at the Pumpkin Patch!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So cute and glad y'all had a great time! Love the pumpkin shot, too! That will be a great one framed!!