I finally started using my breadmaker this week. My mom gave it to me almost a year ago, I just never cracked it open and gave it a whirl till now. Let me tell you, I have been a bread making fool since then! I have made french bread, cinnamon raisin bread, chocolate bread, and my latest was rosemary bread which I took to my Grandmas today. The rosemary bread was so aromatic, the whole house smelled wonderful. We made chicken sandwiches on it and it was very TASTY to say the least.
Rosemary Bread
Ingredients
1 cup water
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
2 1/2 cups bread flour
1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions
1.Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select white bread cycle; press Start.
2 comments:
Mmm sounds great! I have a huge Rosemary shrub outback and love putting it in bread. When it warms up you should try some fresh herbs in the bread, whoa what a difference.
My G'ma has a rosemary shrub, mine couldn't make it through the cold winter we had. I want to get another and put some fresh herbs in. :)
Post a Comment