Saturday, February 13, 2010

sNOw Flip Flops? Spring where are you?

I realize it is still February but c-o-m-e ON! I am so tired of snow, fed up to be exact. As Nathaniel and I got in the car this week with sleet falling on our heads I turned to him and said, " I would like one week without any winter precipitation."
I want to feel warm sun on my bare shoulders, my toes happily wriggling in my flip flops and my legs getting a little color instead of being this pasty, pale white color.

Still if it has to be cold at least there is snow, although the novelty is wearing off.

Photobucket

My sister took this picture in our hometown yesterday at the park where we used to play when we were little.

For now I'll have to settle for scenes like that in reality while scenes like this

Photobucket

play in my mind. Come on summer, I know you can't stay away for too much longer.

Photobucket

No comments: