Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Very Sad Day, A Huge Loss

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. This morning my bestfriend called me and told me that her Dad had passed away. He was 54 years old and had a massive heart attack. I have cried all day, my cheeks sting and I don't think I can cry anymore. My heart goes out to my friend, his wife, his son, grandaughter and grandson. I picked up my bestfriends little neice from school today like I do most days. She was sad and wouldn't talk at first until I told her I knew what had happened. She asked me if I had a grandpa, I told her yes but he had died. She said 'then maybe your grandpa and my grandpa are together now.'

I love them all, I will miss him so. He was like a Dad to everyone.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

I am so sorry.

someday-soon said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and his family {{{HUGS}}}

Des said...

So sorry for your loss, as you know I'm going through the same exact thing. Thank you for your kind words on FB. ((((HUGS)))) to you and prayers for all of the family.

Rebekah said...

Thank you all ladies.