Saturday, March 6, 2010

Continuing to be Bullied

The title pretty much says it all. I am continuing to be bullied by Nathaniel's Special Education Teacher. She continues to try to get me to sign IEP's when I don't feel they are in the best interest of Nathaniel and I continue to refuse. I am too weary of what has been going on lately to write it all down. I just don't have the energy right now. I have been posting like a mad woman on iVillage and getting some awesome support, as usual, from the ladies over there. I cannot say enough about iVillage, the support, love and friendship I receive over there is amazing. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful place to go and vent when I need too. Some of my best friends truly do live in the the computer.

I have given alot of thought to writing down the entire story of the trials we have gone through in regards to Nathaniel's Dyslexia and getting him the help he needs. Hopefully someday soon I will have the energy to sit down and put it all into organized words. But right now I am too weary of it all.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Hugs! I am so sorry that you are still having issues with the teacher.